91359 Wood's Powr-Grip 6" Mounting Cup 1/4-20 x 3/4 Threaded Stud
Powr-Grip TL6AM mounting cups provide a reliable, temporary fastener on almost any smooth, nonporous surface, such as metal or glass. A 6" Concave vacuum pad. Capacity: 70lbs. Black aluminum with 1/4-20 x 3/4" stud. Designed to be used with the Loc-Line fixed mount (not included). Model: TL6AMB1420T34L
- Black aluminum accessory mount with threaded stud or tap for attaching equipment.
- Compatible with Flexible Arms and other mounting accessories by RAM® Mounts.
- Studs available in various lengths and threads, including metric sizes.
- Provides a reliable, temporary vacuum mount, without drilling holes.
- Rubber vacuum pad will not mark or damage most surfaces.
- Attaches to flat or curved, smooth, nonporous surfaces.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Lift tabs on vacuum pad edges permit instant release.
- Supplied with vacuum pad protector.
- Vacuum Pad: Concave, 6" [153 mm] diameter (model TL6)
- Minimum Radius for Curved Mounting Surface: 12" [305 mm]
- Height to Mounting Platform (does not include stud): 1-21/32" [42 mm] on flat surfaces;
2-1/32" [52 mm] on surfaces with maximum curvature.
- Load Capacity: 70 lbs [32 kg] per vacuum cup